Thursday, December 13, 2012

"Chaos" In The Making

I never really talked about making any kiddos.  Most of everyone that knows me could never picture me being a mother. Even my pops thought this.  (I was looked at as this hardcore tomboy). What people did not realize is that I wanted several little me's running around.  I was married at 19 to my high school sweetheart and we never tried nor did we not try to get prego.  3 years into our marriage, I was told that I would not be able to have children because part of my female anatomy just was not functioning properly. (Of course, this was Navy docs...*smh*).  We pretty much gave up hope after that.  

So, 3 months later, I was just cleaning out a bunch of rubbish in the house and stumbled upon a pee stick.  I figured, what the heck, for giggles I would just use it, cannot let it go to waste.  I did my little pee dance and did my deed.  Before I could even cap the friggin thing, it already showed 2 very distinguished, dark pink lines.  Then I thought back..that explains why I all of sudden became well endowed and fell asleep every stupid minute of the day...Yay! I was not just getting fat.  I pulled the pants up, not even sure I flushed, washed the hands, or even buttoned, but I ran through that house like a crazed, wild woman about to attack.  I slammed that door open and screamed to Cheyenne, "I am PREGNANT!"  He just laughed at me until he realized I was serious, that jaw hit the ground.  I had that pee stick in front of me, kind of like a soldier that has his sword pointing and yelling, "CHARGE!"


I was definitely a different breed of pregnancy.  Probably done...ok, did things I should not had done.  I was 2 months prego, repelling and climbing up vigorous "mountian"





















I still fished and done all of the things I loved and enjoyed in life.

Even went on my yearly deer hunt at 9 months prego.(uumm, it was a 5 point)

Not only was I the same ole gal, I gained a few quirks that some people rather enjoyed....oddly,  April, LOVED me while I was BFP (big fat & pregnant per Jeremy).  I was super girly who talked a hundred miles a minute, compared to the secluded hermit that was going to starve to death.

This was one of the happiest moments I had in my life. (probably helped since I did not experience the nasty spewing of the mouth  or have the fat munchies.)


To Be Cont'd.... 





No comments:

Post a Comment